For weddings, the castle of Goudourville offers an exceptional setting your guests will delight in discovering.
- Want to organise a dinner with an intimate atmosphere? Our dining room with vaulted brick ceiling accommodates up to 30 seated guests.
- Or do you prefer a banquet? Let your imagination run riot in the Guards Room, the Clément V Honour Hall or even on the Esplanade over the ramparts for a larger than life event.
- For your wedding, you can hold a cocktail party in the courtyard of honour or on the esplanade over the ramparts for up to 300 guests, then dinner in the Honour Hall, followed by a dance in the Guards Room, and finally spend your wedding night in the Charles IX bridal chamber…
- For a more intimate celebration of your special union, the charming Castle Chapel awaits you
- The large swimming pool, for an impromptu swim or brunch the next day
SEMINARS & PROFESSIONAL EVENTS
Castle Goudourville also hosts business meetings, seminars, training events and conferences in its cosy lounges complete with large open fireplaces.
Perhaps a little tour of the Castle or a quick dip in the swimming pool for a well-deserved break? That will give them something different
Quotation upon request
|ALSTOM POWER SERVICE||EDF-Centre Nucléaire de Production Electricité||GRE|
|DIMASSISTO||Le Tour de France Photo||Comité d’Entreprise des Nouvelles Galeries|
|Club Auto Midi Pyrénées Colomiers||Association « Les Gais Lurons » Figeac||Association « les randonneurs Toulousains »|
|From 11th November to Eastern
(except Christmas and New Year Eve)
|WE 3 days (2 nights)||3,400 euros|
|7 days||4,400 euros|
|From Eastern to July,
From September to 11th November,
Christmas and New Year Eve
|WE 4 days (3 nights)||4,800 euros|
|7 days||5,800 euros|
|July and August||7 days||6,200 euros|
We remain at your disposal for your needs and specific projects (evening or day rental)Book